Sunday 30 September 2012

It’s meant to be funny (if you don't find it funny, that's on you) – Tears of Pain!

There was this guy who met a lovely lady in one social event and arranged a date in a lovely restaurant. On the D-Date, they sat so close that they could smell each other’s breath. This guy was nervous about what to say, so he just kept on talking and ta...
lking and talking. Initially, the lady was nodding her head in response. Later on, tears started flowing from her eyes. The guy was feeling good. His verbal oratory must be working. Acting like a gentleman, he wiped her tears with his handkerchief and asked:
‘O dear, why are you crying?’
The lady, still sobbing, said:
‘I’m…. I’m… I mean…. You are… You are… killing me…. You are killing me…. I mean you are killing me with your
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
mouth odour.
.
.
.
The guy’s pride and dignity flew right through the window. Don’t ask me how d story ended. Your guess might be better than mine.

No comments: