Sunday 30 September 2012

The Rage of an Angry Man! (let's make it rhyme)

I sought patronage with one tailor who said he was above average.
He promised he would sew me clothes that will give me great carriage
And improve my image. 
Then i gave him enough coverage with no shortage
So i can quickly put the clothes into usage.
Little did i know that he is a macrophage
Seeking to ravage my financial heritage.

That got me filled with rage
For he took advantage of me like an underage.
When he was within range,
I felt like using my hands to rearrange his age
So he can cry like a savage.
O! how i wanted to package him like cabbage,
Roll him like sausage
And throw him off him off like garbage. 
Better still,i felt like holding him as hostage
In the cage inside my garage.

Then i remembered i am a sage
There's an adage that says this world is like a stage,
Thou shall not mortgage one's living wage.

Abeg nor mind my language
Like say i never stay village.
I be won arrange e face like luggage
Inside Luxurious storage.
D guy for shout like woman wen get miscarriage.
Dem for bandage e face like living in bondage.
As i come remember who i be,i come get discourage
'Thou shall do no damage'.
Abi i get mintage like CBN wen i go take buy enough beverage
And medi'cine dosage 
I come remember messages
Wen dey inside many Bible passages.
I come tell myself 'guy lower your voltage
Make u nor cause wreckage.
E nor good to find leverage.
U never get health coverage ,
Not to talk of marriage.'
O boy ye, life be like voyage
Inside sea, any leakage go put men for rampage.
Take courage!
Salvage ur rage!

                                     .... By Dr. Eugene A. ojirigho

No comments: