Thursday 11 October 2012

A Diamante Princess!

She embodies the outpour of divine grace and favour.

Her face beams with brilliant splendour

As she surges with sublime vigour!

The skin colour glows like shining armour

Untainted by the squalor near her arbour!

When she walks with majestic grandeur

And her hips gyrates in resplendent ardour

My brain was dazed as though hit by an invasive tumour.

She speaks with such flavour and candour

That the tenor of her voice fills me with fervour!

A woman of great valour and honour

Giving succour to those in labour

Yet has a quintessential sense of humour.

Why does her immaculate set of teeth remind me of paper –white pallour

And her adorable hair of the fine horses in a manor?

Each time I saw her, my cheeks get inflamed with calor, rubor and dolor,

While my fingers shake with fine tremour.

I’m mesmerized by her charismatic demeanour

Tantalized by her amazing glamour

And transfixed by her scintillating contour!

Rumour says she is enamoured with a Prince and will soon be made to soar.

O! How i savour the cherished memories of her.

No comments: