Sunday 18 November 2012

In Moments of Grief (Redacted versions)!

When Death will be no more!

I remember him with a sense of pride.
He kept pace with each life's stride.
Sadly, cowardly Death sought him to blindside
In the last Yuletide!
It was one eventide,
While taking a snap Facebook glide
With a sad update my eyes collide.
My heart was torn from the inside.
I was beside
Myself with tears and scars hard to debride!
But, onto Jah I looked for aide;
In His ears my worries confide.
O God with comfort provide.
Your word may we abide;
To your way may we decide!
O, from your faith may we never backslide
And save us from Death's deride.
While we await the End-tide
When death and Hades collide
And into the lake of fire they'll slide:
The ultimate deathicide
And to Death the final woe betide.
With the Lamb adorned as bride,
Satan's evil machinations You'll override
And Your people in peace reside.
Putting our sorrows aside,
And allaying our pains earth wide!
There's no time to sit astride,
Into His word I took a thoughtful ride.

Revelation 21:3, 4 states: “Look!
The tent of God is with mankind,
and he will reside with them,
and they will be his peoples.
And God himself will be with them.
And he will wipe
out every tear from their eyes,
and death will be no more.


Caught in a Trance!

I went back in space
And I took a glimpse of her grace.
She had such balance and elegance
That you could mistook her race.
Just a glance
Made my heart to pace!
She was far more priceless than a golden necklace;
Her value exceeded the Senate mace.
She was an ace
In her home terrace
Holding bridges like an Italian shoelace.
She had the resilience of a neck brace.
Not even the treasures in King Solomon's palace
Could stand her pretty face!
She was hit by a menace
Like the general populace.
As the illness grew apace
Seeing her sad grimace
Take my heart apiece.
Too soon she was gone without a trace.
But I take solace
In the Prince of peace
A promise of ascendance
From the earth's undersurface
To the warm embrace
Of an everlasting physical essence;
While death is effaced in the burning furnace!

John 11: 25 states: “Jesus said to her: ‘I am the
Resurrection and the life. He that exercises
Faith in me, even though he dies,
Will come to life.”

No comments: