Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Reflections – Collections of My Short Sayings!

- I don't need to know so much about you. I know enough: you are human!
- I don't need to know so much about you. I know enough: you are a human being!
- Everyone makes mistakes. If you don't appreciate this fact, you're making a mistake.
- I can not presume to know exactly what difficulties you are going through but I know enough: life is tough. So, take heart people!
‎- The noisy neighbour is not the one with the most problems; rather he is just the one who can't keep his problems in-house.
‎- If it has happened once before, then by all means, it can happen again. There is nothing as potent as 'it has never ever happened before.'
‎- Fear is like steam from a boiling kettle. If you keep the kettle boiling long enough, the steam will get exhausted; in its place an eerie fearless calm!
‎- What makes a man wise is not so much as in knowing what to do but knowing when best to do it. In most cases, many know the right thing to do, but what makes some wise is doing the right thing at the best time.
‎- It's the height of hypocrisy to ask others to make a sacrifice that you're not willing to share in. True leaders take the lead charge.
‎- If you look at me long and hard enough, you'll surely recognize me from somewhere because, eh, I’m a human being like 7 billion others.
‎- There are songs you won't appreciate except you listen to them over and over again. In the same light, there are people whose worth you won't appreciate except you observe their actions again and again. Never be in a hurry to dismiss people we relate with.
‎- People who go out of their way and use their own hands to dig trouble for others might end up digging their own grave in the process.
‎- You should not bully people into doing what you think is right, because you might just succeed in intimidating them to do the very opposite.
‎- The language of success flows seamlessly from the mouth of a successful man. But he, who is unsuccessful, stutters in his words. If you're struggling to find the right words anytime you want to offer counsel of success, don't waste your energy. Go and be successful in your way, and you'll gain the right oratory!
‎- I often wonder why fraudsters use the same tactics and tricks over and over and over again. Then I thought, 'because it still works'. Even when conmen change tactics, there is one human element that will not change: Greed.
- If you don't want to get lost in a crowded market place, walk in a straight path.
‎- When you keep telling others lies about yourself, after a while you'll begin to believe the lies yourself and your life becomes a lie, a mirage so to speak. The worst kind of deception is self-deceit.
‎- When crossing a busy road, it's not how fast your feet can run, but how fast your brain can think.
‎- If you spend your whole life doing what other people tell you, you would have lived another person's life and completely miss out on your own life. If your decisions in life are solely based on what other people want or desire from you, rather than your own personal convictions, you'll be mistaken and regretful.
‎- All I ask for is respect, not acceptance. I ask for understanding, not agreement. I ask for maturity, not seniority. I ask for common reasoning, not intelligence. I ask for love, not pity. I ask for friends, not competitors. I ask for me, not the ‘you’ in me.
‎- The extreme of wickedness is abject foolishness. Horrendously wicked acts bear the handiwork of a foolish man.
‎- It's never too early to prepare for an exam, test or trial, but it can be too late to do so.

No comments: