Thursday 15 November 2012

Memories

My contemporaries:

Please, accept my heartfelt pleasantries.

I reminisce with happy memories

Of a time etched in personal diaries;

Those days at students’ halls and dormitories!

I’ve been with amazing visionaries,

Walked with men of great braveries

And competed with noble adversaries!

Comrades now spread to different countries.

On social media entries,

I hear remarkable commentaries,

Heartfelt stories

Of worthy luminaries!

My soul is filled with songs of heavenly canaries

As lovely imageries

Course through my cerebral capillaries,

And my heart glow like diamond jewelries!

Oh, may we find the time to maintain old chemistries;

The bonds of great chivalries!

As we make great strides and discoveries,

Serve as worthy ambassadors and dignitaries,

Fall in love and build family sanctuaries,

Let’s watch the calories,

Be wary of the lure of luxuries and revelries

And pray for divine favour and victories;

Long life and many more anniversaries!

No comments: