Tuesday 11 December 2012

Funny – Made in Naija!


Some days ago, I went to a supermarket for shopping. I bought some Titus Sardine. When I got home I kept them in the refrigerator. This morning I was so much in a hurry to get to work because I was running late. I needed a snap breakfast. Then I remembered I have Titus sardine in the fridge. When I opened one can, O boy, I was surprised. It looked different. It was then I decided to re-examine the cover of the can. Instead of ‘Titus,’ I saw ‘Titis.’ Waoh! Naijaaaaaaaa! Titus is now Titis. God have mercy. Don’t ask me if I ate it, oh. That's over-sharing!

Sometime ago, a friend bought Mouka foam in the market. Feeling good, he slept on his Mouka foam till morning. In the morning when he woke up, he noticed that the foam has flattened. He waited to see if it will spring back, no way! He decided to re-examine the foam. Instead of MOUKA, he saw UMUOKA. Naijaaaaaaaa.

Imagine that phones are produced in Nigeria, we will see names like
- Sam sungu
- Enokia
- Suny Emekasson
- Omotorola
- Toshibe

Dis count-tri heeded by Goodrock Ibele Joratan, which revel? Na so we go dey dey like edede everyday so tail we don get fake Aso Rock? If you see ‘Welcome to Asu Rock,’ O boy, make sharp reverse oh, otherwise ur tory will no be told in Uvation. I rest my kase oh!

No comments: