Friday 12 July 2013

What’s on my mind? (Pidgin English included)

What’s on my mind?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It’s written:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Let there be an encountering by a man of a bear bereaved of its cubs rather than anyone stupid in his foolishness." - Prov. 17:12
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just a thought on my mind! Right now, instead of watching or listening to Naija news, I am in search of a mourning bear to hug because there is so much stupid foolishness in the news these days….. “Bear! Bear! Bear oooooooooooooooooooooo! Where you dey? Abeg come collect hug, I dey hurry, I nor fit shout oooooooooooooooooooo!”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#rivershouseofassembly on my mind

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P-square sang:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So many times i wonder why tears dey for my eyes; for so long me i nor know o....... (tears flowing)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.....No no no no, i nor fit take am anymore. Lie lie......
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This nor go happen again o. This na my biggest mistake o, (Naija) nor go see me again o and (Naija) nor go put me for shame..... Oremi eeeeeeeeee...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thinking of why i'm a Nigerian... Of all countries, why Naija. Why? 'no no no no no no.... i nor fit take am anymore' (Right now, i'm jetting to Ethiopia to officially disown Naija, then i will fly to u know na....)

No comments: