Friday 18 January 2013

A Joke a day keeps the doctor away! (18-01-13) -1



In Remembrance: UNILAG/MAUL Saga (1)

There was this man named Kalu, he had a son called Johnbull. Johnbull was a very stubborn son. One day, Mr kalu sent his son on an errand to buy cow meat. Instead of buying cow meat, Johnbull bought goat meat. The father was so angry:
"Johnbull, why did you buy goat meat instead of the cow meat i sent u?"
"Papa, i'm tired of eating cow meat, let's eat goat meat today for a change"
"My friend, who are you to tell me what and what to eat? Go back to the market and change it to cow meat."
"Father, i can't. The man won't accept it"
"I don't care. Go and change it now"
"Father, i'm not going", said Johnbull walking away.
"Johnbull, where do you think you are going? I say Johnbull come here.
If you don't come back here, as the head of this house, i will change your name to Maubull"
"Father, don't worry, I've already changed my surname to Ma'lu, everyday cow meat, everyday cow meat. Ha. Ha. One day, cow meat will grow in our stomach."

No comments: