Tuesday 22 January 2013

Jokes in Pidgin English (20) - teacher teacher!



One new teacher on the first day of her job set out to test her students to know how well they are doing.
Teacher: If Michelle Obama is the First lady of America; who is Patience Jonathan?
Some students raised their hands. Teacher called one of them. ‘What’s your name?’
Student: Akpororo-Oghenerukweve Onomodekeya:
Teacher: Wow. That’s just wow. Well, what’s the answer to the question?
Student: I don forget. Wetin be the question again?
Teacher: You’ve forgotten the question, so soon?
Student: Yes, now! Wetin be my name?.... You see now, you don forget.
Teacher: OK… If Michelle Obama is the First Lady of America; who is Patience Jonathan?
Student: That one easy, Last Mama bomboy of Naija.
Teacher: It seems you don’t understand the question.
Student: Na you dey confuse me na. The answer na Last Mama deygirl of Naija.
Teacher: No. The answer is: Patience Jonathan is the First lady of Nigeria.
Student: Na lie. Who tell you say she carry first for school? Who tell you, my fellow teacher? You nor know book joor. Na me go teach you, my fellow student.

No comments: