Monday 21 January 2013

A Joke a day keeps the doctor away! (21-01-13)



Teacher!
An Accounting teacher in one secondary school had the following conversation with his students.
Teacher: Please, study Accounting. When you study Accounting, you can become a Chartered Accountant and be rich like Chief M.K.O Abiola.
Student: Sir, I have a question. Did you study Accounting?
Teacher: Yes, I did.
Student: Why are you not a chartered Accountant and be as rich as Abiola?
Teacher: That is not my calling. My calling is to help young ones like you to become the future leaders of tomorrow.
Student: Sir, my Uncle works in Zenith Bank. What if he gives you a job there, will you change your calling?
Teacher: I will gladly accept the job because then my calling will be to help the poor and uplift my family. By the way, please can you introduce me to your Uncle? (No time, oh!)

No comments: