Thursday 3 January 2013

A Joke a day keeps the doctor away! (03-01-13)


A conversation with my mirror: One morning, while preparing to go to work, I stood in front of my wall mirror for a long time. I was just staring and staring and staring at the mirror. To my surprise, my mirror spoke to me:
“You nor go go work? (Won’t you go to work?)
 You go late oh. (You are running late.)
 If you like eh, stand here till next year, you nor go resemble Ramsey Nouah. (Even  if you stay here for a year, you won’t look like Ramsey Nouah)”
Me: “Shut up! If you nor take your time, you go receive smashing blow (you will get hit in no time). Your mate dey showroom. (your fellas are in showrooms)”
Mirror: “I for don marry oh, Facebook na you cause am oh. (singing, 'I would have been married if not for Facebook')”
Me: “Sharap your yaa dirty mouth (shut up, silly!)
          Yanyanyan yanyanyan (O boy, I don’t know how to interpret this in Queen’s
           English)”

No comments: